Thursday, March 22, 2012

The Supramental Dialectic



Bhagavan Aurobindo, staunch nationalist that he was, prayed for India's liberation !

" The athiest is in me, the agnostic is in me, all I want O Lord, is my country's freedom "

Then suddenly He heard the Voice.

" This is the Eternal Law, the Sanathana Dharma, the Eternal Religion which I have perfected through the saints, the Yogis, the Rishies and the Avatars. When you go forth, say that it is for Dharma India exists. At the moment I am giving India her freedom"

No wonder India's Independence and Aurobindo's birthday coincided !

The Voice continued " I am seated deep in the hearts of all and I overrule their actions and words. It is what I SHALL and not what others may. It is for Dharma India exists. Whatever be the impossibilities and difficulties that come, know that there is nothing impossible, there is nothing difficult. "

Aurobindo knew that all his steps were divinely ordained and founded the Supramental Dialectic and Integral Yoga, after this Vision he got in jail !

Who can describe Bhagavan Aurobindo ?

No comments: